Fiesta Biscuit Casserole
This is a classic one-dish recipe, with meat, beans, cheese, veggies and bread combined for one hearty dinner meal.Fiesta Biscuit Casserole
This is a classic one-dish recipe, with meat, beans, cheese, veggies and bread combined for one hearty dinner meal.
Prep Time: Cook time: Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cans (15-16 ounces) ranch style beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook ground beef and tomatoes in large skillet until beef is browned.
- Mix in corn, beans, and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Combine baking mix and water in a medium bowl, and pour over the meat/bean mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
Posted on January 1, 2012 in Recipes.