CareersJoin the Cozi family.
Do you have a passion for helping make life easier for families? Want to work with a talented, collaborative team in downtown Seattle? We’d love to have you on board.
When you work at Cozi, you’re part of a team that helps families communicate, stay organized, and enjoy what life has to offer.
Whether you’re a seasoned developer who loves a run along Elliot Bay at lunchtime, a mom rejoining the workforce, or a recent graduate looking for real-world experience, you’ll find our flexible work environment suited to your lifestyle needs. To us, it’s a no-brainer. We’ve simply found that happy employees create a stellar business. Sounds downright revolutionary, doesn’t it? Check out our job openings below.
There truly are benefits to working at Cozi. Oh, sure, we offer all the usual things, but when we say “benefits” we’re really talking about something else. We’re talking about all the things you won’t find at other companies. Because at Cozi, bringing families closer together doesn’t apply just to our products, but to our entire company culture. And as part of Meredith Corporation, you will have the best of both worlds: a creative and close-knit team backed by the world’s largest publishing company .
Meredith Corporate benefits include:
401(k) matching and a generous time off policy
Full benefits package for you and your family
Subsidized ORCA commuter benefits
As part of the Cozi team, you’ll also enjoy:
Free snacks, beverages, and specialty coffee, plus a generously stocked community kitchen
Bi-weekly team demos and afternoon get-togethers
Cozi is located at 413 Pine Street, in the heart of Seattle’s shopping district and steps to Pike Place Market.
- We hire exceptional people who demonstrate outrageous integrity and passion in everything they do.
- We improve families’ everyday lives through innovative product experiences.
- We work at a sustainable pace fostering a balanced lifestyle for each individual.
- We strive for relentless improvement in how we do things so that we exceed customers’ expectations.
- We take the long view as we build a profitable business.
Digital Paid Products – Clients Team
Meredith is seeking talented, innovative engineers to join our team in Seattle, WA. In this role, you will be contributing across a suite of new and existing consumer products, including the flagship Cozi Family Organizer. Our engineers are focused on creating a platform that can run multiple mobile applications to solve our enterprise’s mobile needs at scale. Our solutions help our customers solve their problems, and also have an eye on building sustainable systems that can be maintained for many years. Our engineers take the long view and advocate for building software the right way. We believe that a great engineer is flexible, and we are looking for people that are passionate about learning new technologies.
- Create new functionality and modify existing functionality on the platform
- Own production applications, investigate and resolve issues, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies
- Make engineering decision that will help pave the way for future products
- Work with other teams across the organization to share and establish best practices.
- Provide thorough and readable documentation
- Enforce code quality to produce high-quality applications
- Work with your team to write stories, groom the backlog, and direct the course for our products
- Collaborate closely with your fellow engineers during development and testing
- Help us build great new products
Successful applicants should have:
- BS Computer Science or relevant industry experience (MS in Computer Science a plus)
- 5-8 years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of professional experience using ReactJS and ReactNative
- 5+ years building applications deployed to various app stores
- Demonstrated deep understanding of REST and web application architecture
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented and functional software design patterns.
- Experience maintaining Android/iOS Applications
- Experience with Java, Android Studio and/or Obj C, Swift, and Xcode
- Ability to inherit legacy production applications and maintain them
- Ability to translate user stories into technical tasks
- Ability to estimate effort effectively
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Marketing Manager, Influencer and Ambassador Marketing
Influencer and Ambassador Marketing
Cozi is the #1 family organizing app and we have an exciting opportunity to help grow our already large and passionate Cozi audience. We are seeking an experienced marketer to create conversations about Cozi and drive our influencer and ambassador marketing strategy. You will be a key player on a small marketing team where you’ll contribute to the strategy, planning, and execution of programs that lead to Cozi awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies
- Maintain regular engagement with current and potential Cozi influencers, ambassadors, affiliates, and advocates
- Take our Cozi Ambassador program to the next level – creating an active and engaged community of Cozi users
- Develop a content calendar and creative assets that support outreach and social media efforts
- Create and manage social content using the Cozi brand voice
- Analyze, test, and continually optimize campaign response and effectiveness
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated capability for creating innovative ways to engage with individuals in person and online
- Data-driven, with an aptitude for and interest in working with data to continuously improve marketing programs, improve engagement metrics and deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- Ability to identify social media influencers and trends
- Proven results with an influencer community, ambassador program, and/ or social program
- Fluency with social media platforms and the ability to identify trends in behaviors and channel usage of our target audience
- Analytical thinking that comes naturally to you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred: Experience with WordPress, copywriting, design software, affiliate management
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing role
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field