This quick and easy recipe for chicken, pasta and vegetables is ready in minutes, especially if you are using leftover chicken.
Italian Pasta Toss
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Yield: 4 servings
- 1 box (16 ounces) pasta (such as farfalle, penne or rotini)
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 2 breasts)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables of choice
- optional: grated Parmesan
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Warm salad dressing in a large skillet. Add vegetables and cook until heated through.
- Add chicken and pasta and warm until heated through.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.