Chicken with Fire Roasted Tomatoes was a dinner recipe selection in the Cozi Family Dinner Club, where we share family dinner recipes and then talk about how they went. Join the Dinner Club to get dinner ideas delivered to your inbox, members-only giveaways and more.
Thanks to Dinner Club member Nicole B. for sharing this one-dish meal. She says it's great because everyone can get their hands in it, and it makes the BEST leftovers.
This is a delicious combination of flavors and can be served over fresh baby spinach, other veggies, or pasta. If you have leftover sauce be sure to save it for a pasta meal later in the week (can be smoothed with a emulsion blender).
- 4-6 chicken breast (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 8 oz (or 1 small package) fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced ( optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Mix together the mayo, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Rinse chicken breast and pat dry with paper towel.
- Coat chicken with mayo/cheese mixture and arrange in baking dish.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, onions and garlic.
- Bake 40-60 minutes at 350 F until chicken is cooked (closer to 40 minutes for boneless chicken breasts, closer to 60 for bone-in chicken breasts).
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.