Lists and Calendars
Need a great idea for getting the kids to help on spring cleaning day without the drama? Hand over a list of "to dos" and have the kids check off as they go. Once everything is checked, then they are free to play.
Add chores to the list! Tell us in the comments what your kids will do to help clean the house.
Spring Cleaning Chore List for the Kids
- Remove everything from under the bed and put away
- Pick up everything off the floor and put away
- Bring sheets and pillow cases to laundry
- ENTERTAINMENT AREA
- Put video games and movies into correct cases
- Organize controllers, games and movies in a drawer, shelf or basket
- Move shoes to closet
- Move coats to closet
- Organize sports gear into bins, backpacks or gymbags
- Collect every item from floor, seats and cup holders
- Sweep the seats and floor carpet with a stiff brush
- ART CENTER
- Throw away dried up markers, pens and paints
- Save favorite art pieces, recycle the rest
- Organize remaining supplies in drawers or baskets
See more shopping and to do lists in the Cozi List Library.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.