submitted by Mary Stillwell Power
A flexible recipe made with vegetables and curry sauce served over quinoa. Or, if you don't have quinoa, you can serve the curry over rice.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2-3 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2-3 cups vegetables, fresh or frozen, or your choice
- ¾ cup Trader Joe's Yellow Thai Curry sauce
- suggested vegetables: canned chickpeas (drained and rinsed), slice onions, fresh spinach, frozen green peas, diced cauliflower, thinly sliced carrots
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet and saute onion over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until onions begin to soften.
- If using hard, raw vegetables like carrots or cauliflower, add them next and saute until just softened (3-5 minutes).
- If using frozen vegetables, saute for 3-5 minutes until full defrosted and warmed through.
- Add chickpaes (if using) and stir until warmed through.
- Add the sauce and bring the curry to a simmer.
- Serve over quinoa or rice.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.