submitted by Teresa
A simple but flavorful one-pot meal. Ready in minutes! As a variation, add any steamed vegetables such as broccoli or carrots. Add hot red pepper flakes for extra kick.
- 1 package (16 oz) flat noodles
- 4-7 Tbsp butter or olive oil
- 8-12 oz mushrooms: button, shiitake, oyster, crimini, or baby bella
- 1 package (4.5 oz) lemon and pepper tuna (or any tuna packed in olive oil)
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, saute the mushrooms in butter and olive oil over medium-high heat until soft (3-5 minutes)
- Toss the tuna, mushrooms and noodles together and serve immediately.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.