The super simple biscuit dough crust and the fact that it's made in a casserole dish are what makes this recipe different from ordinary homemade pizza. A great recipe for kids to help prepare!
- 2-3 cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1 ½ cup spaghetti sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped/pressed
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Suggested toppings: pepperoni, olives, red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove biscuits from cans and cut each one into quarters. (A pizza cutter makes this easy, especially if kids are helping.)
- Arrange biscuit pieces, touching, on the bottom of an ungreased 9X13 casserole dish.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over the biscuit dough. Sprinkle garlic over the sauce, then top with mozzarella and desired toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.