Cozi To Do lists
Getting started with to do lists
Adding items to a list
Crossing items off a list
Printing or sending lists
Creating, renaming, selecting, managing and deleting lists
Creating category headings and adding sub items
Assigning an owner to a to do list
With Cozi, your family can add and manage to do list items from any computer or mobile device. New lists are “shared by default”—this means that the list has no owner. Cozi provides a standard Shared To Do list to help your family track tasks that have no assigned owner.
Cozi to do lists can also be assigned to a specific family member. Cozi provides an Adult 1 To Do list and an Adult 2 To Do list for heads of the household (make sure you have told Cozi about your family. Any to do list can be owned by any individual household member. Assigning a to do list to a family member means that all of the items in that list are the responsibility of that person.
See Getting organized with the Cozi to do lists for additional tips and suggestions about managing your to do lists.Displaying the To Do lists page
From your Cozi home page, click anywhere in the To Do preview or click To Do in the left column.
To add an item, pick a list, type an item, and then press Enter.
When you complete a to do item, you can cross it off your list:
- Cross off individual an item by clicking just to the left of it. You'll see a check mark appear next to the item, as well as a line running through it.
- Cross off and remove everything on a list. If you have completed all of your tasks click Remove at the top of the list, and then click Clear everything off this list.
- If you’d like to keep a master list of to do items, you can cross off an item when you complete it, then uncross it to add it back to the list. To uncross a crossed out item, just click to the left of the item.
You can quickly print the current list by clicking Print at the top of the list.
You can create new lists, change list names, select a different list to view, change the order lists appear, and delete entire lists:
- Cozi starts out with an initial set of to do lists that many families find useful. You can add a new list by clicking Lists at the top of your list, then clicking New List.
- To rename a list, click the list’s name (say, “Anna To Do”), and then type a new name.
- To select a different list, click Lists at the top of the page, then click the name of the list you want to view.
- To change the order lists appear, click Change, then Organize To Do Lists, then drag a list and drop it in the desired order. The first list will appear on your homepage. Note: Dragging and dropping a list to change the order of lists is not supported in Internet Explorer version 9.0 and higher. To organize your lists, you must use a browser other than Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher.
- To delete an entire list, click Remove at the top of the list, and then click Permanently delete this list.
You can also select Shopping and to do lists on the Settings page to create, rename, delete, and reorder your lists.
To format a list item so that it appears as a category heading for multiple list items, enter the list item in all capital letters. For example, to create a heading called “This week”, type “THIS WEEK”.
To add an item to a category, enter it at the bottom of the list. Then drag the item to the preferred location within the category.
You can change the priority of an item in a category by simply dragging it to a different location in the list.
Note: Dragging and dropping a list to change the order of lists is not supported in Internet Explorer version 9.0 and higher. To organize your lists, you must use a browser other than Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher.
You can use either of the following methods to assign a to do list to someone in your household.
From within the to do list you want to assign:
1. Click Change at the top of your list, and then click Assign list to…