Welcome! To get the most out of Cozi, familiarize yourself with the basics, then jump right into setting up your family information. Refer back to this guide whenever you need more detailed instructions.
The Cozi home page brings all your family's information together so you can see it at a glance, including calendar appointments for today and tomorrow, items on your shopping list and to do list, your most recent Cozi Family Journal entry, and more.
Clicking the calendar, shopping list, or to do list will take you to that area. From the home page, you can also add a journal entry to your Cozi Family Journal, write and send messages to anyone in your account, and find tools to personalize how Cozi works for you. There is also room to show off a favorite family photo.
To get back to the home page, click Home below your family photo in the left column or click the Cozi logo in the upper-left corner of any page.
To add or change the family photo, click on it at any time. The Choose Your Family Photo page is displayed, where you choose a new photo to display.
To get the most out of Cozi, add your family members or anyone else you'd like to include in your account:
1. Click Settings in the left column, and then select General Household Information.
2. Click the first link, General information about your household.
3. Fill in the names of your family members.
4. Enter your family members' email addresses so that they can sign into this account, and so that you can easily communicate with each other via e-mail messages from your account. You can also choose to send weekly agenda e-mails to anyone in your account with an e-mail address.
5. Click Done to save your changes and go back to the main Settings page.
6. You can click the other options on the main Settings page to further set up and customize Cozi for your family, including:
- Mobile phone numbers Enter your family members' numbers so you can retrieve information from Cozi using your phone and send information and text messages to your family members. Once your phone numbers are verified, you'll also be able to receive appointment reminders on your phone.
- Calendar Set up your family's weekly schedule, choose calendar colors and time zone, and add school calendars, holidays, or other Internet calendars to your family’s calendar in Cozi.
7. When you're finished adding this information, click Done to save your data and return to the home page.
All the information you enter into Cozi is stored in Cozi's secure online storage area. You can sign in to your Cozi account and access your online account from any computer anywhere, and all your information will be available at your fingertips. You can also access your family's information from the road with a smartphone (see Mobile access overview), the Cozi iPhone app , Android app, or BlackBerry app. Regardless of where or how you and your family access Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
With Cozi, you need only one account for your family. You'll all be able to access the same account and same information for your family, regardless of where you are.
Your family account has one shared password (case-sensitive) and can contain multiple email addresses—one for each family member. Whenever you sign in to Cozi, you can use any email address associated with your account, but everyone always uses the same password (case-sensitive).
Note: Please do not use the same e-mail address in more than one Cozi account. Doing so could prevent you from accessing your account and could create password problems. If you are including friends or extended family in your Cozi account, please let them know so they do not use the same e-mail address for their own Cozi account.
We hope you're able to easily find the answers you're looking for by browsing or searching Cozi help. There you will find overviews of specific product areas and a list of frequently asked questions. If you find we haven't answered your concern, please contact us.
Question not answered here? Find answers to other frequently asked questions.