Vegetable Curry with Quinoa
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Yield: 6 servings
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2-3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2-3 cups vegetables, fresh or frozen, suggested vegetables: canned chickpeas (drained and rinsed), slice onions, fresh spinach, frozen green peas, diced cauliflower, thinly sliced carrots
- 3/4 cup Yellow Thai Curry sauce
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet and saute onion over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until onions begin to soften.
- If using hard, raw vegetables like carrots or cauliflower, add them next and saute until just softened (3-5 minutes).
- If using frozen vegetables, saute for 3-5 minutes until full defrosted and warmed through.
- Add chickpaes (if using) and stir until warmed through.
- Add the sauce and bring the curry to a simmer.
- Serve over quinoa or rice.