A simple but flavorful one-pot meal. Ready in minutes! As a variation, add any steamed vegetables such as broccoli or carrots. Add hot red pepper flakes for extra kick. Thanks to Theresa for sharing her recipe!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 10–15 minutes | Total Time: 30–35 minutes | Yield: 4 servings
- 1 package (16 oz) flat noodles
- 4-7 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 8-12 ounces mushrooms: button, shiitake, oyster, crimini, or baby bella
- 1 package (4 1/2 ounces) lemon and pepper tuna (or any tuna packed in olive oil)
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, saute the mushrooms in butter and olive oil over medium-high heat until soft (3-5 minutes).
- Toss the tuna, mushrooms and noodles together and serve immediately.