You’ll get a complete dinner meal in 10 minutes with these salsa poached eggs. Just poach the eggs in hot salsa, top with cheese, and serve with tortillas.
Poached Eggs in Salsa
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Yield: 4 servings
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 jar (12 ounces) salsa (choose your favorite variety)
- 6 eggs
- shredded cheese of your choice
- Warm tortillas in the oven or microwave and wrap in towels to keep warm.
- Heat salsa in a shallow pan until small bubbles form.
- Crack in eggs.
- Cover pan and let the eggs poach in the sauce until done.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese during the last minute or two.
- Serve on warmed corn tortillas with guacamole, sour cream and salad, if desired.