The parfait is easy to whip up, and can be served as a dessert, snack, or mini-meal! Try it along with the meal that won the American Makes Dinner recipe contest, Chicken Kebabs with Couscous.
Fruit, Yogurt, and Granola Parfaits
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups granola (or your favorite cereal)
- 2 cups fresh berries and/or other fruits
- Line up four tall glasses.
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt and honey.
- Spoon two tablespoons of yogurt mixture and smooth surface. Spoon two tablespoons of granola and smooth surface. Spoon two tablespoons of fruit and smooth surface.
- Repeat layers and serve.