This is a delicious combination of flavors and can be served over fresh baby spinach, other veggies or pasta. If you have leftover sauce be sure to save it for a pasta meal later in the week (can be smoothed with a emulsion blender).
Thanks to Dinner Club member Nicole B. for sharing this one-dish meal. She says it’s great because everyone can get their hands in it, and it makes the BEST leftovers.
Chicken with Fire Roasted Tomatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes | Yield: 6 servings
- 4-6 chicken breast (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 8 ounces (or 1 small package) fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Mix together the mayo, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Rinse chicken breast and pat dry with paper towel.
- Coat chicken with mayo/cheese mixture and arrange in baking dish.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, onions and garlic.
- Bake 40-60 minutes at 350 F until chicken is fully cooked (closer to 40 minutes for boneless chicken breasts, longer for bone-in chicken breasts).