How to download your Cozi Contacts
The Contacts feature in Cozi will be removed in mid-December of 2020. We are very sorry that we cannot continue to support this feature. We are, however, excited to focus on our best-in-class features for managing the logistics of everyday family life: the Shared Calendar, Shopping Lists, To Do Lists, Recipe Box, and Meal Planner. Look for improvements to these features in the coming months.
Please follow the instructions below to download your Contacts before December 15, 2020.
Download your Cozi Contacts
1. Visit your Contacts from a desktop computer at https://my.cozi.com/contacts/>
2. Click Actions, and then click Export.
3. Select Check All to save all of your contacts, or select individual contacts to save.
4. Choose a Family Member to receive the email with the attached list of Contacts. Only Family Members with an email address can be selected.
5. Click Export to send the Contacts file to the selected Family Member. This may take a few minutes if you have a lot of Contacts.
NOTE: Be sure to save the email attachment containing for contacts download for later use.
How to View Your Downloaded Contacts
The Contacts file can be opened in any spreadsheet application, such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
If you need additional help or get stuck at any point, please contact us for personal help.