Even if you stay on top of your weekly house cleaning to do list, there are always chores that get put off until one day you realize you haven't dusted the blinds in six months or washed the comforters since you had house guests last summer.
That's what spring cleaning is for! Whether you get started in early March, or wait until the first weekend that you can clean with a breeze coming through an open window, plan for it now with this starter to do list.
Add the list to Cozi, remove the tasks you don't need to do (lucky!) and add others that your house could use before summer starts. Just think how good you'll feel when you get every item crossed off! (hint: save the list for next spring)
Spring Cleaning Starter To Do List
- KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- Thoroughly clean refrigerator
- Scrub out microwave
- Wash cabinets
- Clean oven
- Wash stove burner covers and wells
- Discard expired spices and food
- Clean drawers and wash utensil tray
- Throw away expired medicines
- Wash trash cans
- DUSTING AND DEEP CLEANING
- Dust blinds
- Dust shelves and pictures
- Clean baseboard and ceiling moldings
- Wash curtains
- Shampoo or steam clean carpet
- Wash upholstered furniture
- Wash windows and window screens
- Clean light fixtures, globes, ceiling fans
- Wash comforters
- Wash pillows
See more shopping and to do lists in the Cozi List Library.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.