submitted by Deb Wolf
An easy crock pot recipe for chicken. Just place an apple inside the chicken and add apple juice, salt and pepper and you've got moist chicken for dinner.
- 1 whole fryer chicken
- 1 whole apple
- 1 cup apple juice or 1 cup white wine
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over the inside of the chicken.
- Put the whole apple inside the chicken cavity.
- Place chicken breast side down in a crock pot.
- Pour apple juice or wine around the chicken.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.