submitted by Tara Tesch ForsburgThird place winner of the Cozi Go-To Dinner Ideas contest! The kid taste-test panel loved these, and the easy preparation makes home-made chicken tenders a breeze. Instead of baking, you can fry the tenders for moister chicken.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- dried parsley flakes
- 1 package chicken tenders (sliced, boneless chicken breasts or tenders)
- optional: honey for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray a broiled pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat egg in a shallow dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and salt in another shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken tenders in egg, then in bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange tenders on broiled pan and baked 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with honey for dipping, if desired.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.