submitted by Lori Falcon
This is a classic one-dish recipe, with meat, beans, cheese, veggies and bread combined for one hearty dinner meal.
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cans (15–16 oz) ranch style beans
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook ground beef and tomatoes in large skillet until beef is browned.
- Mix in corn, beans, and ½ cup of the cheese.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Combine baking mix and water in a medium bowl, and pour over the meat/bean mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.