CareersJoin the Cozi family.
Do you have a passion for helping make life easier for families? Want to work with a talented, collaborative team in downtown Seattle? We’d love to have you on board.
When you work at Cozi, you’re part of a team that helps families communicate, stay organized, and enjoy what life has to offer.
Whether you’re a seasoned developer who loves a run along Elliot Bay at lunchtime, a mom rejoining the workforce, or a recent graduate looking for real-world experience, you’ll find our flexible work environment suited to your lifestyle needs. To us, it’s a no-brainer. We’ve simply found that happy employees create a stellar business. Sounds downright revolutionary, doesn’t it? Check out our job openings below.
There truly are benefits to working at Cozi. Oh, sure, we offer all the usual things, but when we say “benefits” we’re really talking about something else. We’re talking about all the things you won’t find at other companies. Because at Cozi, bringing families closer together doesn’t apply just to our products, but to our entire company culture.
A flexible work environment: enjoy Focus Fridays, when the whole office works wirelessly from home, cafes, libraries, or other places conducive to getting work done.
401(k) matching and a generous time off policy.
Free snacks, drinks, and specialty coffee.
Subsidized gym membership.
Bi-weekly swizzles (afternoon get-togethers) and Cozi family lunches (catered company lunches).
Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family; life insurance.
Compensation for commute expenses, no matter how you get here. We’ll cover parking, bus passes, water taxi passes, ferry fare, or even bike storage and maintenance.
Cozi is located in the historic Smith Tower in Seattle’s Pioneer Square, mere steps from great shops and some of the best dining in town. Once the tallest building in Seattle, the Smith Tower now has a stylish retro feel, with brass plated elevators and great views.
- Fantastic nearby cafes and restaurants include Mexican, Japanese, Thai, Italian, Mediterranean, Chinese, and BBQ restaurants.
- Walking distance to CenturyLink Field, home stadium of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders, and Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners.
- Steps away from the bus tunnel and light rail station linking all of downtown Seattle, and a few blocks away from a ferry terminal and water taxi stop.
- A bike locker (and locker rooms) in the building.
- And much more!
Cozi Office in Smith Tower
- We hire exceptional people who demonstrate outrageous integrity and passion in everything they do.
- We improve families’ everyday lives through innovative product experiences.
- We work at a sustainable pace fostering a balanced lifestyle for each individual.
- We strive for relentless improvement in how we do things so that we exceed customers’ expectations.
- We take the long view as we build a profitable business.
Email/Digital Marketing Manager
Cozi is looking for an exceptionally talented, detail-oriented, self-directed Email/Digital Marketing Manager to lead our email marketing efforts that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement, as well as manage our marketing website including landing page optimization. You will play a big role on the marketing team and be a key contributor to achieving our company goals. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, experienced with testing/optimization, and have a proven track record of using email and digital marketing to achieve business results. This position is based in Seattle, WA and will also work with Time Inc. extended team members in New York.
Job responsibilities include:
- Drive the creation, implementation, and continuous improvement of onboarding, engagement, and retention email programs
- Scale successful programs and operationalize them
- Manage our WordPress marketing website including SEO, testing, and optimization of landing pages
- Proactively initiate technology/analytics improvements to maximize the impact of our email and digital marketing efforts
- Manage development and design of email templates including copy, visuals, and layouts to maximize performance (iterate/optimize working with copywriter and designer as necessary)
- Manage development and design of marketing website pages and landing pages including copy, visuals, and layouts to maximize conversion (iterate/optimize working with copywriter and designer as necessary)
- Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns and proactively implement/test including being aware of new/emerging email strategies and digital tools we should consider
- Own reporting/communication of email and website metrics and progress against goals
- 3+ years experience in email marketing (preferably to consumers)
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing principles
- Experience using/editing HTML and a thorough understanding of HTML limitations
- Must be comfortable with Excel/Google Sheets and capable of manipulating and analyzing data to measure/inform business decisions and communicate results
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].