CareersJoin the Cozi family.
Do you have a passion for helping make life easier for families? Want to work with a talented, collaborative team in downtown Seattle? We’d love to have you on board.
When you work at Cozi, you’re part of a team that helps families communicate, stay organized, and enjoy what life has to offer.
Whether you’re a seasoned developer who loves a run along Elliot Bay at lunchtime, a mom rejoining the workforce, or a recent graduate looking for real-world experience, you’ll find our flexible work environment suited to your lifestyle needs. To us, it’s a no-brainer. We’ve simply found that happy employees create a stellar business. Sounds downright revolutionary, doesn’t it? Check out our job openings below.
There truly are benefits to working at Cozi. Oh, sure, we offer all the usual things, but when we say “benefits” we’re really talking about something else. We’re talking about all the things you won’t find at other companies. Because at Cozi, bringing families closer together doesn’t apply just to our products, but to our entire company culture.
Cozi is located in the historic Smith Tower in Seattle’s Pioneer Square, mere steps from great shops and some of the best dining in town. Once the tallest building in Seattle, the Smith Tower now has a stylish retro feel, with brass plated elevators and great views.
- Fantastic nearby cafes and restaurants include Mexican, Japanese, Thai, Italian, Mediterranean, Chinese, and BBQ restaurants.
- Walking distance to CenturyLink Field, home stadium of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders, and Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners.
- Steps away from the bus tunnel and light rail station linking all of downtown Seattle, and a few blocks away from a ferry terminal and water taxi stop.
- A bike locker (and locker rooms) in the building.
- And much more!
Cozi Office in Smith Tower
- We hire exceptional people who demonstrate outrageous integrity and passion in everything they do.
- We improve families’ everyday lives through innovative product experiences.
- We work at a sustainable pace fostering a balanced lifestyle for each individual.
- We strive for relentless improvement in how we do things so that we exceed customers’ expectations.
- We take the long view as we build a profitable business.
Senior Marketing Manager
Cozi is a Seattle-based technology company committed to making modern family life easier. Our flagship product is Cozi Family Organizer, the leading family productivity app on the market.
We are looking for a motivated, resourceful, creative and results-driven Senior Marketing Manager to be a key player on a small marketing team. In this role, you’ll contribute to the strategy, planning, and execution of programs that lead to Cozi awareness, customer acquisition and revenue.
- Develop, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns that drive awareness of Cozi, acquisition of new Cozi families, and retention of all Cozi families
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of campaigns and programs including conception and drafting of creative briefs, planning, execution and reporting
- Analyze, test, and continually optimize marketing funnels, including campaign response, landing page conversion, and payment conversion
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop and tell a unified story about the Cozi brand and the great value we bring to families
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to profitably acquire new Cozi families
- Analyze data and communicate actionable results to the Cozi team
- This role will support Cozi Family Organizer and has the potential to support other digital products in our portfolio, such as Cooking Light Diet.
- Strong attention to detail. You take ownership of your work.
- You have a proven ability to meaningfully impact traffic, acquisition and conversion.
- Analytical thinking comes naturally to you.
- You have a positive attitude and are not afraid to navigate a sometimes ambiguous environment to get work done.
- Preferred: experience using product analytics software, such as Mixpanel
- Preferred: experience with HTML, design software, and copywriting a plus
- Experience marketing mobile apps would be most excellent
- Minimum 7 years in a marketing role
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected].
In this role, you will be contributing across the Cozi product line. Our engineers are focused on solutions that help our customers solve their problems, and also have an eye on building sustainable systems that can be maintained for many years. Cozi engineers take the long view and advocate for building software the right way. We believe that a great engineer is flexible, and we are looking for people that are passionate about learning new technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Create new functionality and modify existing functionality in the existing Cozi products
- Help us build great new products
- Work with your team to write stories, groom the backlog, and help direct the course for our products
- Collaborate closely with your fellow engineers during development and testing
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Cozi makes the world’s #1 app for families, with more than 16 million registered users. Available in Google Play, Apple iTunes, and on the Web, Cozi helps busy families manage their calendar, remember shopping and to do lists, plan meals, and capture family moments. Cozi is fanatically focused on helping families of all shapes and sizes coordinate, communicate, and connect.
In June, 2014, Cozi was purchased by Time Inc., the publisher of Real Simple, Cooking Light, and many other world-class magazines. Cozi offers attractive benefits, a rewarding work environment, and daily possibilities to have a deep impact on products that are used by families worldwide. Cozi is based in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle in a customized startup space in the historic Smith Tower.