Thousands of you got on top of it this year!
Keep up the great work - the next I’m on Top of It Day is September 9, 2013.
What is I'm on Top of It Day?
It's an annual holiday Cozi created to celebrate and reward busy families for being on top of at least one organizational chore that gives them forehead wrinkles. It happens every year on the second Monday in September.
I’m on Top of It Day Sweepstakes Winners
Congratulations to the five lucky winners of the I’m on Top of It Day celebration 2012. Drum roll please for our randomly selected $100 Amazon gift card recipients…
- Today I entered three party invitations, directions, set reminders, and threw the invitations away. Love Cozi! -Andrea S.
- I use my Cozi app to schedule my chores. When I'm out of town, my husband signs in to see what needs to be done and pitches in. -Ann M.
- My husband and I both know which days the kids need to pack their lunches thanks to scheduling on Cozi! -Beckie K.
- The shared to do lists are fantastic. We access them on the mobile app and it ensures we don't forget anything while we're out and about. -Alex N.
- I use Cozi to remind myself who ordered a hot lunch and which ones are bringing a lunch to school. Then I set a 6 hr reminder if I have to make a lunch for anyone the night before. -Karen S.
How Families Use Cozi to Stay on Top of It
Need some daily inspiration? Check out a few of the I’m on Top of It Day entries to see how families just like yours are using Cozi to get their arms around busy family life:
- "I used Cozi to make sure I didn't miss my massage for today. Made sure it was on the calendar and hubby knew I would be busy getting a massage, while he is with the kids!" –Ronda (mom)
- "I imported our Pack's Cub Scout calendar! Now I know what is coming up even before my den leader puts it out." –Juan (dad)
- "The shopping lists are great. We organize them by shopping center or person and we keep to do lists to make sure things are in order before we go out of town. We have been looking for an app like Cozi for a while and we finally found it. Now we never have to worry about forgetting anything and that makes it easier to enjoy our time together." –Alec (dad)
- "I created a book list in the to do list area. When someone tells me about a great book that I should read I quickly add it to my book list so I don't have to try and remember it myself. Now it is always there." –Ginger (mom)
- "I just started using Cozi this week and have set up multiple family appointments, fall to do checklists, shopping lists, etc. All of these will help take some of the stress of reminding people of all they have to do. I love the text reminders the system sends out automatically." –Connie (mom)
Don't already have a free Cozi account? Sign up today!
The new Artkive app is a single place where you can easily store pictures of your kids' artwork to share with others and transform your favorites into books. Read More »
Here are three tech solutions (and a magazine!) to help you get meals on the tables and discover what's healthy for the family. Read More »
Ready to stock the bookshelf for summer reading? We asked Cozi families to tell us their favorite children's books and we're sharing the list for inspiration. Read More »
Turn your iPad into a handy kitchen assistant. The Cozi iPad app now lets you access Cozi Meals so you can plan dinners, store recipes, prepare meals - all from your counter-friendly iPad. Read More »
Find out what families eat when it’s 5:00pm and they haven’t got the first clue what to serve. Read More »
April Fool's Day is today! Don't pass up the chance to have a day filled with giggles. Read More »
We had a blast reading the family mottos that are hanging on the fridges and painted on the walls in the homes of Cozi families; or simply uttered when the someone needs a boost. Read More »
You can group items together in a list by typing a heading using all capital letters. Read More »
The latest version of the Cozi Family Organizer app for iOS is now available. Enjoy faster startup and calendar performance! Read More »
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the U.S. except Rhode Island, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located in the United States. The sweepstakes period begins Sunday, September 1, 2013 and ends at 12:00p PST on Monday, September 30, 2013. Full Terms