Official Rules for America Makes Dinner Family Dinner Recipe Contest
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the U.S. except Rhode Island, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located in the United States. The contest period begins Tuesday, June 12th 2012 and ends at 12:00p PST on Friday, July 27th, 2012. Selection of winner will take place on or around August 15th. Cooking lesson must be scheduled before January 1st, 2013. Void in R.I. and where prohibited by law. Entrants are responsible for keeping the email address associated with the promotion valid until after the drawing has been conducted to remain eligible to win a prize.
- TO ENTER: Participants must submit an original family dinner recipe along with how the recipe helps get a meal on the table for their family to [email protected] If the recipe is for dinner, original, and appropriate for families with children, it is eligible to win. Every valid recipe/story counts as an additional entry, up to three entries per family. If you want to enter the contest via mail, hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code) and email address on a plain 3" X 5" postcard and mail your entry in a hand-addressed stamped envelope postmarked before the end date, to: America Makes Dinner Recipe Contest, Attn: Kati Chevaux, 506 Second Avenue, Suite 710, Seattle, WA 98104-2328. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted. All contest entries become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest. There may be different graphics and presentations of this offer under the same prize structure.
- CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry or synching information whether caused by the website, its users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to publish submitted recipe entries in print and digital media.
- PRIZE: One three-hour cooking lesson with a chef (ARV=$375, Total ARV = $375) and one sauté pan (ARV=$250 each, Total ARV = $250). Winners will be responsible for any terms and conditions related to the prize. Winners will be notified by email and are required to respond with a complete notification email within 5 calendar days of notification date. If no response is received, prize will remain un-awarded. The confirmed winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility as a condition of receiving the prize. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions. Odds of winning based on the number of valid recipe submissions received. Limit one prize per person, per family, and per household during the contest. Drawing will be conducted by Cozi Group, Inc. whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this contest. Prize will be distributed within 4-6 weeks of the winner being confirmed.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Cozi Group, Inc., sponsors, its agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to Sponsor and its agencies to publish the recipe and comments made by the submitter in online and in print media, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its agencies and employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion.
- WINNER LIST: The name of the prize winners can be found by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: America Makes Dinner Recipe Contest, Attn: Kati Chevaux, 506 Second Avenue, Suite 710, Seattle, WA 98104-2328. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage. Requests must be postmarked within two years of the end date of the sweepstakes. The winners list will be completed after the prize winners are confirmed.
Sponsor: Cozi Group, Inc., 506 Second Avenue, Suite 710, Seattle, WA 98104-2328