Ways to use Cozi
Are you getting the most out of Cozi? Have you discovered all the cool ways Cozi can help simplify your family life? Here are hundreds of things Cozi can do for you. You can save time, have fun, and get on with things.
Home Sweet Home: Cozi helps you get things done
Activities are coordinated, grocery lists get tracked, and to do lists get managed
- Entering appointments is easy—just use everyday language like "French lessons every Thursday at 7pm".
- Lists rule. Use Cozi to keep track of your to do list as well as your shopping list and grocery items.
- Do you use Microsoft Outlook? Syncing it with Cozi is a super-efficient way to stay organized—no more double entries and no more managing multiple calendars.
- When was the last time you had the gutters cleaned? What about shampooing the carpets? To keep track of these and other glamorous chores, just add them as appointments on your calendar.
- Don't rely on that little sticker on your windshield—let Cozi appointment reminders tell you when to schedule your car's next oil change.
- Your plants could use some TLC. Schedule a recurring appointment to water them and give them the care they need.
- Be sure to enter all your recurring appointments—it's one less thing you'll have to remember.
- In your Cozi account settings, add a household member named "Bills" to keep track of what is due and when.
- Caring for older members of the family? Create a separate Cozi account to help keep their affairs in order.
- Keep your family in the loop by emailing them weekly agendas or send them an update anytime.
- If you take a phone message for someone in the household, pass it on right away by posting a message on the Message Center. There's no need to open a separate email program.