No need to roll out pizza dough! This super simple recipe uses a biscuit dough crust and a casserole dish to produce a hearty meal. And it’s a great recipe for kids to help prepare!
Bubble Up Pizza
Prep Time: 35 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Yield: 5 servings
- 2-3 cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped/pressed
- Pizza toppings of your choice: pepperoni, olives, red bell peppers, you get the idea!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove biscuits from cans and cut each one into quarters. (A pizza cutter makes this easy, especially if kids are helping.)
- Arrange biscuit pieces, touching, on the bottom of an ungreased 9X13 casserole dish.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over the biscuit dough. Sprinkle garlic over the sauce, then top with mozzarella and desired toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.