Bourbon Sweet Potatoes is brought to you by Relish!. Looking for more? Get their Complete Thanksgiving Plan with Menu and Shopping List, available on Cozi.
You can make this the night before, cover and put in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Allow to come to room temperature before placing in oven.
Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 35 minutes
- 2 40-ounce can yams
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup bourbon, more to taste
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, more to taste
- Toasted pecans, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add yams, melted butter, bourbon and sugar. Using a large spoon, carefully combine until well mixed and add more bourbon and sugar to taste.
- Turn mixture into a 13×9 greased baking dish and bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with toasted pecans to serve.