America Makes Dinner
Do you have a favorite dinner meal that you feel great about making because it's healthy, too?
Super, because we're saving a few spots in our America Makes Dinner recipe challenge to showcase recipes from Cozi families, and your dish could win!
If your recipe is chosen as the grand prize winner, here's what you'll get:
- A private cooking lesson from chef-preneur Allison Sosna ($375 value!), former executive chef of DC Central Kitchen, a competitor on Food Network’s “Chopped” and a passionate advocate of healthy food for children. During the lesson, Sosna will teach the basics of preparing quick and easy dinners, and leave you with a week’s worth of delicious family dinner ideas.
- A brand new All-Clad saute pan ($250 value!)
- And your recipe will be featured for one week alongside the chefs and celebs who are part of the America Makes Dinner recipe challenge. Who knows, your recipe might even be voted to be one of the final recipes that we ask all families to make on October 17th.
Here's how to enter:
1. Send us a favorite dinner meal and tell us why it's great for family dinner. (We know preparing dinner every night can be tough, so let us know how the recipe makes YOUR weeknight dinners easier.)
3. Your meal should meet these criteria: be for dinner, be original, and be healthy. ("Healthy" means it will follow MyPlate guidelines and has a variety of foods like whole grains, lean protein and vegetables (Learn more at myplate.gov). Don't sweat the details. If it doesn't quite meet all these guidelines, we'll work with you to get there, it's not hard!)
4. Contest ends on July 27th, 2012 (Complete Rules)
That's it. Good luck and we can't wait to see your recipes!
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.