- Butter, enough for serving at the table and for cooking potatoes and rolls and dessert
- Whipping cream or “Cool Whip” for desserts
- Club soda for cleaning up wine
- Candles for the table
- Nice napkins and paper goods (it can be great to use paper plates for the dessert to minimize clean-up time)
- Extra ice
- Extra drinks, sodas
- Snack foods like chips for in between meals and during football games, TV parades, etc.
- “Sandwich makings”—mustard, mayonnaise, buns/bread, lettuce, tomatoes, and other needed items for making turkey sandwiches
Add all these items to your Cozi shopping list, instantly! (you may need to sign in to your Cozi account. If you don't have a Cozi account, sign up, it's free!)
Never forget another shopping list with Cozi Shopping Lists, accessible from anywhere, anytime.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Certified Professional Organizer Lorie Marrero is the creator of ClutterDiet.com, an innovative program allowing anyone to get expert help at an affordable price. She is also the author of The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life. Her organizing books and products are sold online and in stores nationwide. Lorie has been a spokesperson for Brother label makers and FedEx Office, and she is a sought-after expert for national media such as CNBC, Good Housekeeping, WGN News and Woman's Day.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.