Spring cleaning means a fresh start. A fresh, open-windowed start to a clean house after months of inside time.
Here are some pointers for getting the house deep-cleaned, getting the files and paper organized, and getting the kids to help.
Spring Cleaning Lists
- Get our starter spring cleaning checklist to jump-start the cleaning process.
- Give the kids their very own checklist with the spring cleaning chore list for kids.
- Looking for fun ways to get the kids involved in your cleaning chores? Here are 5 legit ways the kids can help.
Do You Schedule Your Chores?
- Have you ever made an appointment to clean the house? No need to worry about scheduling daily chores like dishes and laundry, but for those weekly, monthly and seasonal tasks, consider putting the chores on the calendar.
More Tips for Keeping the House Clean and Organized
- Reclaim the kitchen counter! Get our reader's best tips for cleaning and organizing the kitchen and for organizing paper clutter.
- And for important papers that need to saved, check out these detailed categories of a file system that works.
- Trying to clean green? Get natural cleaning recipes and tips for using basic household ingredients to clean the house with our top green cleaning tips.
- One of the first steps to a cleaner house is to purge your extra stuff. Find inspiration with these 10 ways to get rid of your stuff.
- Looking to tackle the place where do all your computer work? Here is an organizing expert's take on organizing your home office.
- And one of our all-time reader favorites: Basic advice for helping the kids get organized.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.