Brought to you by Kingsford® and KC Masterpiece®.
Both the steak and veggies go into a simple-to-prepare marinade, and then onto the grill for a quick cook before serving on warmed tortillas.
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 8 (9-inch) flour tortillas
- Sour cream, lime wedges, fresh cilantro, for serving
- 1/4 cup KC Masterpiece® Mesquite Barbecue Sauce
- Place KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade, cumin and lime juice in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add steak, mushrooms, peppers and onions and shake bag to coat ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to grill, up to 4 hours.
- Prepare grill for medium-hot cooking. Build a charcoal fire using Kingsford® charcoal.
- Drain marinade from bag and discard. Cook steak until browned on both sides, 5 minutes per side. Cook mushrooms, peppers and onion 4 minutes per side, or until lightly browned and softened. Slice steak and vegetables and keep warm.
- Using tongs, heat tortillas quickly over grill. Fill warm tortillas with meat and vegetables, drizzle with KC Masterpiece® Mesquite Barbecue Sauce and serve with accompaniments as desired.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.