This recipe is courtesy of our sponsor, Hidden Valley Ranch.
Simple, simple, simple! This is an easy way to add flavor to pork chops in a minute.
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 pork loin rib chops about 1-inch thick
- Dash of paprika (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a small bowl, add the Seasoning mix, together with the salt, pepper, and paprika and mix well. Liberally sprinkle the porkchops on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Arrange the chops on a baking sheet or try with a rack. Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, turning once until browned or an internal temperature of 160ºF is reached. Serve immediately.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.