This recipe is courtesy of our sponsor, Hidden Valley Ranch®.
Add flavor next time you grill cheeseburgers. Simply add a packet of seasoning mix before you shape your burgers.
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning mix with the beef and cheese and mix with clean hands until incorporated. Shape the meat into four ¼ pound burgers about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers about 5 minutes on each side for medium doneness.
- Serve immediately on the hamburger buns.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.