Lasagna Cups was a dinner recipe selection in the Cozi Family Dinner Club, where we share family dinner recipes and then talk about how they went. Join the Dinner Club to get dinner ideas delivered to your inbox, members-only giveaways and more.
Thanks to Dinner Club member Amy R. for sharing this fun food. She says it's quick to prepare and the single servings are easy to freeze for future meals.
The great thing about this recipe is that it makes perfect individual "packages" of lasagna that are super easy to handle as leftovers. And the recipe works fine without meat and with cooked veggies or spinach.
- 3/4 lb ground beef, ground turkey, Italian sausage (or any combo)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package (60 count) round gyoza (potsticker) noodles
- 1 jar, or 2-3 cups, of your favorite spaghetti or pasta sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Brown meat with onion and garlic.
- Spray or wipe muffin tins with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Begin layers by putting one wrapper in each cup, forming it into a cup shape.
- Add a scant tablespoon of pasta sauce.
- Add a teaspoonful of ricotta cheese.
- Add a teaspoonful of cooked meat mixture.
- Once you filled in the first layer, gently press another wrapper in, forming another cup.
- Repeat the filling by adding pasta sauce, ricotta cheese and meat.
- Sprinkle a bit of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- They should slide out easily with top crispy and the wrapper moist and tender.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.