Grilled Peaches with Butter Rum Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream was brought to you by Kingsford®.
This recipe was created by chef Kernis Louviere of Super Smokers, on behalf of the makers of Kingsford® Charcoal.
- 6 large peaches, halved with skins on
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup rum
- Vanilla ice cream
- Light grill using Kingsford® charcoal.
- Place peaches on grill grate over indirect heat, cut side down, for about 10 minutes.
- While peaches are grilling, melt butter, brown sugar and vanilla in a sauce pan on stove top. Add rum and simmer for 2 minutes. Flip peaches over so middle is exposed. Drizzle mixture into center of peaches and grill 5 minutes, or until peaches are tender and browned.
- Remove from grill and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.