Greek Tilapia is the latest dinner recipe selection in the Cozi Family Dinner Club, where we share family dinner recipes and then talk about how they went. Join the Dinner Club to get dinner ideas delivered to your inbox and free tools to plan them.
submitted by Monica H.
A delicious and healthy fish meal that's great as a last-minute choice for the family. You can use frozen fillets to make it even easier and more convenient!
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4-6 frozen Tilapia fillets
- 4 tsp Cavender's Greek Seasoning (or other Greek seasoning)
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Box of couscous
- Prepare couscous, set aside.
- Over medium heat, warm olive oil in a large frying pan with a lid.
- Place fillets in frying pan and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning, turning after 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Green seasoning. Cover with spinach, then sprinkle chopped tomatoes and feta over the spinach. Cover pan with lid and allow to steam until spinach is soft and feta is melted (about 5 minutes).
- Serve with couscous.