This recipe is brought to you by Pillsbury®.
Bake this delicious layered roll for breakfast made using Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing - ready in 45 minutes.
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 rolls.
- Place 1 roll in center of cookie sheet. Unroll remaining 4 rolls into long strips of dough. Loosely coil each strip around roll, cinnamon side in, forming giant cinnamon roll (be sure to replace any cinnamon that falls off).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until center is thoroughly baked and edge is deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove cover from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 15 seconds. Drizzle icing over warm cinnamon roll. Cut into 6 wedges; serve warm.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.