Fresh Fruit and Brie Quesadillas is the latest dinner recipe selection in the Cozi Family Dinner Club, where we share family dinner recipes and then talk about how they went. Join the Dinner Club to get dinner ideas delivered to your inbox, members-only giveaways and more.
Thanks to Dinner Club member Amber S. for sharing the recipe! She says it's fast, fresh and unique.
This one is a fresh and light summertime meal. And when you're starting with a brie quesadilla, you can add lots of healthy ingredients without losing out on taste. Pick and choose from the list of fillings based on what you like!
- 6-8 oz brie cheese*
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 papaya, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 2 mild chiles, such as poblano or hatch
- 2 cups baby spinach
- boiled shrimp, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- *Amber's favorite is Belle Toile Extra Creamy Brie
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of brie on the inside surface of two flour tortillas.
- Add fillings of choice: sliced or diced papaya, mango pieces, chile slices, baby spinach leaves, and boiled shrimp if using.
- Stack tortillas together with fillings in the middle, like a sandwich.
- Heat some of the butter in a medium skillet. Add quesadilla and heat until bottom is toasty golden brown. Flip and repeat on the other side. Do the same for the other quesadillas.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.