This recipe is brought to you by Pillsbury®.
Apples and cinnamon--a match made in heaven. Convenient frozen cinnamon rolls with an apple topping make breakfast for two simply delicious!
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh apple
- 2 Pillsbury® Grands!® frozen cinnamon rolls with icing (from 17.5-oz bag)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 (6-oz) custard cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix butter, cream and brown sugar; spoon into custard cups. Top with chopped apple. Place 1 frozen cinnamon roll in each cup; place cups on cookie sheet.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and rolls are no longer doughy. Immediately run sharp knife around edge of each cup; turn each upside down onto serving plate. Slowly lift cup from biscuit, releasing biscuit onto plate. Spread any remaining apple mixture in cups over rolls. Divide 1 icing packet between hot rolls, drizzling evenly over rolls. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.