To help families, dads and kids honor the moms in their lives on Mother's Day (or to help anyone make another mother's day), we asked over 700 moms to tell us about their ideal day. Here's what came out on top in each category.
(To see all the survey results, go to our Guide to an Ideal Mother's Day for Mom.)
The Ideal Mother's Day Gift List
- THE SCHEDULE
- Ideal: Time spent with the kids
- Ideal: Extra pampering all day
- Nice to have: A light schedule without a lot of planned activities
- Nice to have: Freedom from usual parenting duties
- Nice to have: A little bit of time to spend alone
- Ideal: A nice meal at home that she doesn't make or clean up
- Nice to have: Dinner out with the family
- Ideal: Homemade gift or card from the kids (Get ideas!)
- Top 3 favorite: Gift card
- Top 3 favorite: Spa trip or spa day
- Top 3 favorite: Flowers
- MORE IDEAS TO MAKE HER DAY
- Favorite chocolates or treat
- Clean her car, crumbs and all
- Take her on a family outing that is completely planned
- Make a framed photo of her and the kids
See more shopping and to do lists in the Cozi List Library.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.