Parties and Entertaining
Looking for something a little different for your upcoming kids Halloween party this year? Well a zombie party would be quite different—and fun!
To zombify your party invitation, purchase eyeball gumballs and heavy black card stock. Cut the card stock into squares and write your zombie party details on the card with white chalk. Attach your gum eyeball for added festivity. Ask the guests to dress as zombies!
- Hang intestinal streamers.
- Place gruesome plastic body parts near your front door or around your house to give your guests a little fright!
- Place glow-in-the-dark spiders and other creepy-crawlies around your party room.
- Dim the lights.
- Play zombie movies for the background party noise.
- Hang spider webs.
- Make it look dark, dank, and creepy with whatever you have on hand for Halloween decorations.
- When the kids arrive, have them make up their faces to look like zombies, to match their costumes. You will have fun zombifying yourselves. Make sure to take pictures!
- Play Outbreak Zombie. Whoever is the designated Zombie must try to bite as many people as possible without getting caught. Once the Zombie is caught, the first person who was bitten is the next Zombie.
- Watch zombie movies.
- Create a creepy coffin. Using a large appliance box, have your zombies create a creepy coffin, and use straw and old clothes to create a dead person to stuff into the coffin. Then have your zombies parade through your neighborhood creeping everyone out in a Parade of the Undead.
- Play Pin the Liver on the Zombie. Print out a huge zombie picture and a picture of a liver. See who can pin it on the zombie best.
- Serve pickled veggies and garlic, gelatin filled with gummy critters, spaghetti noodles filled with eyeballs (i.e., hard-boiled eggs)... the ideas are endless.
- Serve a gelatin brain mold in a creepy color, such as purple-gray.
- Send the kids home with rubber intestines and other creepy-crawly items for Halloween fun!
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.