Kids and Family
Here at Cozi we talk a lot about organizing, planning ahead and making lists to get things done. These are all good things, especially for families who are juggling multiple schedules, keeping track of appointments and feeding the entire crew every night.
But when the new year rolls around it's natural to redefine what's really important and to prioritize the small stuff we shouldn't sweat below than the big, meaningful stuff. So when we came across this list of principles of personal development on the change blog, we thought it was perfect to share with our families.
Enjoy this inspriational list all year, and don't forget to share it with the kids!
Ten Principles of Personal Development
- I will be loving towards all whom I meet.
- I will forgive all who attempt to harm me.
- I become what I think; therefore, I will think only thoughts of greatness.
- I will look for ways to strengthen those who have less than I.
- I will always seek knowledge and truth.
- I will always be honest.
- I will never waste what I am given.
- I will be grateful for all that I have.
- I will develop a spirit of optimism.
- I will have faith in something greater than myself.
See more shopping and to do lists in the Cozi List Library.
Join the Cozi Family Dinner Club today
Get family-approved dinner recipes each month and members only giveaways! Learn more.