You Can Now Ask Alexa to Update Your Cozi Lists!
UPDATE!: Amazon now supports custom lists, so you can add items to any Shopping List in your Cozi account. Enjoy this integration that makes it easier to keep your family’s lists up to date!
If you have an Alexa device at your house, we’ve got some great news. You can now add items to your Cozi Shopping List or To Do List by just telling Alexa. Try it! Once you link your Cozi account with your Alexa, ask Alexa to “Add milk to my shopping list” and it’ll show up in Cozi.
Cozi and Amazon Alexa teamed up to make Cozi one of a few apps that integrate directly with Alexa Lists. Your voice commands to Alexa will show up in real time in your Cozi app on lists titled Alexa shopping list and Alexa to-do list.
How to get started
- Open your Amazon Alexa app, go to Skills, and search for Cozi (or use the button below to take you right there)
- Enable the Cozi Skill and then sign in with your Cozi login and password
What you can do with Alexa and Cozi
- Add an item to your Shopping List “Alexa, add milk to my shopping list”
- Add an item to your To Do List “Alexa, add laundry to my to do list”
- Read your Shopping List or To Do List “Alexa, read my shopping list”
“The 20 million family members who have signed up for Cozi love it because it keeps everyone on the same page, which is more important than ever during this busy back to school season,” said Will Friedman, President of Cozi. “By collaborating closely with Amazon, we’ve been able to make it easier than ever for families to use Cozi, whether they are on their mobile device, at their computer, or standing in their kitchen.”
We hope you enjoy this new feature! We’d love to hear your feedback.
**Alexa integration with Cozi in the UK is not yet available. We are sorry for this inconvenience.