Cozi Arrives to Help Busy Families Manage Daily Life
Cozi's First Product Provides Simple, Easy-to-Use Calendars, Shopping Lists, Reminders and Photo Features
SEATTLE — September 25, 2006 – Cozi, a creator of family-ready software services, today announced the launch of Cozi, a free service that helps busy families balance home, work and school with today's seemingly endless family commitments and tasks.
The product will debut at DEMOfall 2006 in San Diego today. DEMO features emerging technologies and new products, which are hand-selected from across the technology marketplace.
"Cozi has a very exciting product for families to help manage their dizzying array of responsibilities and activities," said Chris Shipley, executive producer of DEMOfall. "Cozi is comfortable and easy-to-use and requires no special tech knowledge or skills. Best of all—it's free!"
Cozi helps busy parents manage kids' schedules, family appointments and shopping—all from the chaotic atmosphere of the kitchen, the car, the office or the grocery store. Never again will Mom find herself at a store without her shopping list. With Cozi, her list is delivered to her fingertips. She can also hand off to Dad the pick-up from ballet class or soccer practice and make sure everyone gets where they need to be on time. The entire family can access shared calendars, shopping lists and reminders from any mobile phone and home or office computer.
Beginning today, families can sign up for Cozi in a matter of moments by visiting www.cozi.com. Cozi includes a full range of features including:
- A calendar, color coded to track appointments for individual family members.
- Centralized shopping lists that can be accessed by mom or dad remotely to remind shoppers what's on the ever-changing grocery list
- A feature for leaving phone messages or sending broadcast messages to all family members effortlessly
- Anywhere, anyhow access to information from any mobile phone or Internet browser
- Family information automatically synchronized across all home PCs, cell phones and work PCs.
- A fun, photo collage screensaver that reminds families of upcoming appointments
"The American family has never been busier," said Mari Baker, former president of BabyCenter and a Cozi board member. "In the majority of households, both parents are working and kids are involved in so many extracurricular activities that moms spend much of their time coordinating, chauffeuring and juggling. Cozi is family-ready—it can handle the hectic nature of family life and provides an easy method for managing the day-to-day madness."