Send a monthly newsletter by email
You can effortlessly email your shared journal entries to friends and relatives each month. To send a monthly newsletter to a select group of people via email:
1. From your Cozi Family Journal, click Send by email at the top of the page.
2. Click Send monthly email newsletters.
Note: (Off) will appear next to this menu item when the newsletter feature is not in use. When you turn on monthly email newsletters, (On) will appear next to this menu item.
3. On the Send family newsletters each month page select Yes, send monthly email newsletters.
- In the From field, select the email address from which you want to send the newsletter.
- In the To field, enter the email addresses of friends and relatives with whom you want share monthly updates with. Or you can click Email addresses in Cozi below the To field and select from the list. You can also paste in addresses from your favorite email program.
4. After adding email addresses, click Done.
Tip: If you would like to view the shared journal stories that will be sent for the month at any time, click Send a sample newsletter for the adult member of your choice. A newsletter for the month will be sent to the email address specified in Cozi Settings for that individual.
Newsletters will automatically be sent to friends and relatives you’ve specified at the beginning of each month. Only those journal entries you have marked as “Shared” will be sent. If all journal entries for a particular month are marked as “Private,” a newsletter will not be sent.
Recipients can unsubscribe from your newsletters. If they do, they will still appear in your email list. This is done for their privacy. If someone wishes to resume receiving your newsletter after unsubscribing, they can contact Cozi support directly at [email protected], and we will add them back to the distribution list for your monthly newsletter.
Question not answered here? Find answers to other frequently asked questions.