I can't see the Cozi Outlook Toolbar (Beta)
In addition to ensuring that the Cozi Outlook Toolbar (Beta) is installed, please check for the components below.
1. If you're using Outlook 2003, verify that you have Microsoft Office Service Pack 2.
If you're using Outlook 2007, please skip to Step 2 below.
- In Outlook, click the Help menu, and then click About Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Verify that Service Pack 2 is installed by checking the top line (in the example, SP2 = Service Pack 2).
- If no service pack is listed or the service pack is lower than SP2, please install Microsoft Office Service Pack 2:
- After installation is complete, continue to Step 2, below.
2. Verify that the toolbar and required components are installed
- In Windows, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs, and wait until the list is populated (if there are a lot of programs installed, this may take about a minute).
- Verify that the list contains the following items:
"Cozi Outlook Toolbar"
"Microsoft Office Primary Interop Assemblies, for 2007 or 2003 " or "Microsoft Office 2007 Primary Interop Assemblies" (depending on the version of Office you are using)
"Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Second Edition Runtime"
- If Cozi Outlook Toolbar appears in the list, click Click here for support information, and then click the Repair button.
- If any of the three items are missing, please install them:
- If they all are already installed, or if the toolbar does not appear after installing them, go to the next troubleshooter: Verify the Outlook processes.
Question not answered here? Refer to the Cozi Outlook Toolbar Self-Help Center.