Cozi Family Journal
Did your child just score the winning goal? Hit every note at her recital? How about the amazing family vacation you took this summer? Or maybe it's just another day in the life...
Use the Cozi Family Journal to jot down important moments and more, before you forget them! In no time at all, you will have effortlessly created a rich family history—with photos—that your family can enjoy.
You can also share your journal with friends and extended family. Learn more about sharing.
It takes just a second to add an entry:
1. On the Cozi home page, click Jot down a moment (to the left of the Journal preview).
2. Type as much, or as little, text as you want.
3. To display a photo with your entry, click Add photo, click Browse, and then select the photo you want.
4. If you have set up Cozi to share your family journal as a monthly newsletter or web page, or you have connected Cozi to Facebook, your new journal entry will be shared by default. If you don't want to share this journal entry, select Shared and then select Private.
5. Click Save. You don't have to worry about coming up with a snazzy title—Cozi bolds the first part of your entry, and it will appear as the title!
1. On your Cozi home page, click Journal in the left column or click the journal preview to display your family journal.
2. Point to the entry you want to edit, and then click Edit.
3. Make the changes you'd like to see, and then click Save.
1. On your Cozi home page, click Our Journal (under your family photo).
2. Point to the entry you want to delete, click Delete, and then click OK.
You can add a photo to any entry or post photos by themselves.
1. Click Add photo, click Browse, and then select the photo you want.
2. Click Preview Photo if you want the chance to change or remove the photo. Or click Save to post the photo.
Now there’s a fast and simple way to share those fun family moments with friends and relatives all at the same time. Cozi offers several ways to safely share your journal with people outside of your Cozi account.
Send a single journal entry by email...
For many friends and relatives, the most convenient way to hear about your family is through email. If you want to send a single journal entry to a select group of people, it’s as simple as clicking Send next to any entry in your Cozi Family Journal. Your journal entry will be attached as a message in your email program, and you select who you want to send it to.
Send a monthly newsletter by email...
Cozi can send a montly newsletter by email with your latest stories, so they don't have to keep checking a web page. Just set it up once, and every month the people you choose will receive an update without you needing to do anything again.
Share your family journal as a web page...
You can publish your journal on your very own Cozi family web page, and you can choose the web address. You can also control which stories to share, who gets the link to these stories, and whether you want to hide personal information such as the names of your children. The best thing about this is that Cozi does not require people to sign in just to see your journal, making it easier for the friends and relatives to see what you're up to.
Share your family journal on Facebook...
You can share your family journal posts with your Facebook friends—automatically. You’re in control of which family journal posts to share—share only the ones you want. You can update more than one family member's Facebook profile at the same time—you specify whose Facebook profile to update. One update and your family's Facebook friends are in the loop!
Cozi cares about protecting your kids online
Cozi provides a number of ways for you to secure your content when you share your family journal as a web page or on Facebook.
- Choose the stories you want to share.
- Specify your journal name and the web address you want for your family journal when you choose to share it as a web page.
- Invite just those trusted friends and family members you want to view your family journal web page.
- Protect your kids’ names or any place names for your family journal when it's shared as a web page.
Question not answered here? Find answers to other frequently asked questions.