There truly are benefits to working at Cozi. Oh, sure, we offer all the usual things, but when we say "benefits" we're really talking about something else. We're talking about all the things you won't find at most technology startups, or even most companies for that matter. Because at Cozi, bringing families closer together doesn't apply just to our products, but to our entire company culture.
Here are some of the things you'd expect to find:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plans
And here are the things you probably wouldn't expect:
- A flexible work environment. Enjoy Focus Fridays, when the whole office works wirelessly from home, cafes, libraries, or other places conducive to getting work done.
- Four weeks of vacation for all employees. We close the office for winter holidays and for one week during the summer. We do our best to schedule our summer closure for sunny days, but no guarantees.
- Subsidized gym membership at The Exercise Company (located in the basement of Smith Tower). Plus paid monthly fees for locker and shower use.
- Compensation for commute expenses, no matter how you get here. We'll cover parking, bus passes, water taxi passes, ferry fare, or even bike storage and maintenance.
- A great location: the historic Smith Tower in downtown Seattle's Pioneer Square, close to cool shops and some of the best dining in town.
- Bi-weekly swizzles (afternoon get-togethers) and Cozi family lunches (catered company lunches).
- Annual gathering of all employees and their families.
- Free snacks, drinks, and specialty coffee. Put your barista skills to the test with our espresso machine.